Report NEP-OPM-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serguei Maliar & Lilia Maliar & Kenneth L. Judd, 2010. "Solving the Multi-Country Real Business Cycle Model Using Ergodic Set Methods," NBER Working Papers 16304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jes?s Crespo-Cuaresma & Octavio Fern?ndez-Amador, 2010. "Business cycle convergence in EMU: A first look at the second moment," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2010-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:gua:wpaper:ec201002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1245 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2010. "History, Culture, and Trade: A Dynamic Gravity Approach," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2010_26, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Leonidas Tsiaras, 2010. "Dynamic Models of Exchange Rate Dependence Using Option Prices and Historical Returns," CREATES Research Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2010-35, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Daisy McGregor, 2010. "Australia-New Zealand Currency Union: A Structural Approach," School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics 2010-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- David Powell & Joachim Wagner, 2010. "The Exporter Productivity Premium along the Productivity Distribution: First Evidence from a Quantile Regression Approach for Fixed Effects Panel Data Models," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 182, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.