Report NEP-OPM-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ester Faia & Eleni Iliopulos, 2010. "Financial globalization, financial frictions and optimal monetary policy," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 52, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Matthew T Cole & Ronald B Davies, 2010. "Royale with Cheese: The Effect of Globalization on the Variety of Goods," Working Papers 201024, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Berg, Tim Oliver, 2010. "Cross-country evidence on the relation between stock prices and the current account," MPRA Paper 23976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James D. Hamilton, 2010. "Nonlinearities and the Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Prices," NBER Working Papers 16186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Garcia & Wildo Gonzalez, 2009. "Rationale behind the responses of monetary policy to the real exchange rate in small open economies," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv228, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Gilbert Koenig & Irem Zeyneloglu, 2010. "Fiscal policy efficiency and coordination: The New Open Economy Macroeconomics Approach," Working Papers of BETA 2010-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2010. "Exports, borders, distance, and plant size," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani, 2010. "Measuring business cycles by saving for a rainy day," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 50, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Carlos Garcia & Wildo Gonzalez, 2010. "Is more exchange rate intervention necessary in small open economies? The role of risk premium and commodity shocks," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv248, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Koichi Futagami & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2010. "Environmental discounting in a small open economy with a renewable resource," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Koichi Futagami & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2010. "Dynamic analysis of a renewable resource in a small open economy: The role of environmental policies for the environment," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).