Report NEP-OPM-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B Devereux & Gregor W Smith & James Yetman, 2009. "Consumption and real exchange rates in professional forecasts," BIS Working Papers 295, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jaewoo Lee & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2009. "Accounting for Global Dispersion of Current Accounts," IMF Working Papers 09/276, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaewoo Lee & Fabio Ghironi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2009. "The Valuation Channel of External Adjustment," IMF Working Papers 09/275, International Monetary Fund.
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2009. "Trade Structure and Equilibrium Indeterminacy in a Two-Country Model," KIER Working Papers 690, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Michael D. Bordo & David Hargreaves & Mizuho Kida, 2009. "Global shocks, economic growth and financial crises: 120 years of New Zealand experience," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/17, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Levent, Korap, 2009. "Are real exchange rates mean reverting? Evidence from a panel of OECD countries," MPRA Paper 19527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liefert, William M. & Persuad, Suresh, 2009. "The Transmission of Exchange Rate Changes to Agricultural Prices," Economic Research Report 55942, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Md Shoaib Ahmed, Shoaib, 2009. "“Exchange Rate Volatility and International Trade Growth: Evidence from Bangladesh”," MPRA Paper 19466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parantap Basu & Robert Kollmann, 2010. "Productive Government Purchases and the Real Exchange Rate," Working Papers ECARES 2010_001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Przystupa, Jan, 2009. "Approaching a problem of the long-run real equilibrium exchange rate of Polish zloty while entering the ERM-2 and Euro zone," MPRA Paper 19549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yushi Yoshida, 2009. "Financial crisis, exchange rate and stock market integration," Discussion Papers 38, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.