Report NEP-OPM-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2009. "India’s Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," Working Papers id:2043, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2009. "The international dimension of productivity and demand shocks in the U.S. economy," Working Paper Series 2009-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- James Feyrer & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2009. "Global Savings and Global Investment: The Transmission of Identified Fiscal Shocks," NBER Working Papers 15113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Liu, Xuan & Rothman, Philip, 2009. "Equity Returns and Business Cycles in Small Open Economies," MPRA Paper 15915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró-Alcalde, José Luis, 2009. "What Lies Beneath the Euro's Effect on Financial Integration? Currency Risk, Legal Harmonization, or Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser & Brito, Marcio Holland de, 2009. "Common currency and economic integration in mercosur," Textos para discussÃ£o 190, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kuralbayeva, Karlygash & Vines, David, 2009. "The process by which the Dollar will fall: the effect of forward-looking consumers," CEPR Discussion Papers 7325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.