Report NEP-OPM-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hajime Tomura, 2009. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Housing-Market Boom-Bust Cycles in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 09-15, Bank of Canada.
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Jaewoo Lee, 2009. "Accounting for Global Dispersion of Current Accounts," RCER Working Papers 548, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kohlscheen, E, 2009. "Emerging Floaters : Pass-Throughs and (Some) New Commodity Currencies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 905, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jair Ojeda Joya, . "Purchasing Power Parity and Breaking Trend Functions in the Real Exchange Rate," Borradores de Economia 564, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Habib Ahmed & C. Paul Hallwood & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "The Exchange Rate-Investment Nexus and Exchange Rate Instability: Another Reason for ‘Fear of Floating’," Working Papers 0918, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2009. "Banks, Financial Markets and International Consumption Risk Sharing," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp128, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Non-traded Goods and Real Wages," Working Papers 2008-04, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 23 Dec 2008.
- Schleer, Frauke & Sachs, Andreas, 2009. "Labour Market Institutions and Structural Reforms: A Source for Business Cycle Synchronisation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.