Report NEP-OPM-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2009. "Monetary policy and exchange rate overshooting: Dornbusch was right after all," Working Paper 2009/09, Norges Bank.
- Fabio Canova & Matteo Ciccarelli & Eva Ortega, 2009. "Do institutional changes affect business cycles? Evidence from Europe," Economics Working Papers 1158, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2012.
- Fabio Milani, 2009. "Expectations, Learning, and the Changing Relationship between Oil Prices and the Macroeconomy," Working Papers 080923, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200829 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandre, Fernando & Bação, Pedro & Cerejeira, João & Portela, Miguel, 2009. "Employment and Exchange Rates: The Role of Openness and Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 4191, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joze Mencinger, 2008. "The "Addiction" with FDI and Current Account Balance," ICER Working Papers 16-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Nominal Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090602, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Holger Zemanek & Ansgar Belke & Gunther Schnabl, 2009. "Current Account Imbalances and Structural Adjustment in the Euro Area: How to Rebalance Competitiveness," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 895, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2009. "Trade and Unemployment: What Do the Data Say?," IZA Discussion Papers 4184, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).