Report NEP-OPM-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ono, Masanori, 2009. "Invoice currencies, import prices, and inflation," MPRA Paper 14935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró-Alcalde, José Luis, 2009. "Financial Integration and Business Cycle Synchronization," CEPR Discussion Papers 7292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Baptiste Gossé, 2009. "The Real and Financial Implications of the Global Saving Glut: A Three-Country Model," Working Papers hal-00380417, HAL.
- Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2009. "On the asymptotic uniqueness of bargaining equilibria," Research Memoranda 021, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore