Report NEP-OPM-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip R. Lane, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of Financial Integration: A European Perspective," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp265, IIIS.
- Thomas PlÃ¼mper and Eric Neumayer, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regime Choice with Multiple Key Currencies," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp264, IIIS.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2008. "The US as the "Demander of Last Resort" and its Implications on China's Current Account," NBER Working Papers 14453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Prasad & Charles Frederick Kramer & HÃƒÂ©lÃƒÂ¨ne Poirson, 2008. "Challenges to Monetary Policy From Financial Globalization," IMF Working Papers 08/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Helmut Herwartz & Henning Weber, 2008. "When, How Fast and by How Much do Trade Costs change in the Euro Area?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp10-2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Demertzis & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Nicolien Schermer, 2008. "Europeanization or Globalization? Transnational Wage Bargaining and the Distribution of Activity in European Labor Markets," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 186, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00335025_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2008. "Aggregation and the PPP puzzle in a sticky-price model," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 351, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kunieda, Takuma, 2008. "Financial Globalization and Inequality," MPRA Paper 11343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nienke Oomes & Christopher M. Meissner, 2008. "Why Do Countries Peg the Way they Peg? the Determinants of Anchor Currency Choice," IMF Working Papers 08/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Hooy, Chee Wooi & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2008. "The Impact of Yuan/Ringgit on Bilateral Trade Balance of China and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 11306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoko Oguro & Kyoji Fukao & Yougesh Khatri, 2008. "Trade Sensitivity to Exchange Rates in the Context of Intra-Industry Trade," IMF Working Papers 08/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Niko Hobdari, 2008. "Tanzania's Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 08/138, International Monetary Fund.