Report NEP-OPM-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip R. Lane, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of Financial Integration: A European Perspective," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp265, IIIS.
- Thomas Plümper and Eric Neumayer, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regime Choice with Multiple Key Currencies," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp264, IIIS.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2008. "The US as the "Demander of Last Resort" and its Implications on China's Current Account," NBER Working Papers 14453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Prasad & Charles Frederick Kramer & HÃ©lÃ¨ne Poirson, 2008. "Challenges to Monetary Policy from Financial Globalization: The Case of India," IMF Working Papers 08/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Helmut Herwartz & Henning Weber, 2008. "When, How Fast and by How Much do Trade Costs change in the Euro Area?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp10-2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Demertzis & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Nicolien Schermer, 2008. "Europeanization or Globalization? Transnational Wage Bargaining and the Distribution of Activity in European Labor Markets," DNB Working Papers 186, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Iuliana Matei, 2008. "Prices and output co-movements : an empirical investigation for the CEECs," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00335025, HAL.
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2008. "Aggregation and the PPP puzzle in a sticky-price model," Staff Reports 351, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kunieda, Takuma, 2008. "Financial Globalization and Inequality," MPRA Paper 11343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nienke Oomes & Christopher M. Meissner, 2008. "Why Do Countries Peg the Way They Peg?The Determinants of Anchor Currency Choice," IMF Working Papers 08/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Hooy, Chee Wooi & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2008. "The Impact of Yuan/Ringgit on Bilateral Trade Balance of China and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 11306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoko Oguro & Kyoji Fukao & Yougesh Khatri, 2008. "Trade Sensitivity to Exchange Rates in the Context of Intra-Industry Trade," IMF Working Papers 08/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Niko Hobdari, 2008. "Tanzania's Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 08/138, International Monetary Fund.