Report NEP-OPM-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200822 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Galstyan, Vahagn A. & Lane, Philip R., 2008. "The Composition of Government Spending and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 6903, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni & Benoît Mojon, 2008. "How Has the Euro Changed the Monetary Transmission?," NBER Working Papers 14190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, 2008. "Frequency of Price Adjustment and Pass-through," NBER Working Papers 14200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Thomas Nitschka, 2008. "Securitization of Mortgage Debt, Asset Prices and International Risk Sharing," IEW - Working Papers 376, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Moxnes, Andreas & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2008. "Manufacturing restructuring and the role of Real exchange rate shocks: A firm level analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thabo Mokoena & Rangan Gupta & Renee van Eyden, 2008. "Exchange Rate Puzzles: A Review of the Recent Theoretical and Empirical Developments," Working Papers 200827, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- González-Val, Rafael & Lanaspa, Luis & Pueyo, Fernando, 2008. "Trade policies, concentration, growth and welfare," MPRA Paper 9730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Michael J. Moore, 2008. "Private Information and a Macro Model of Exchange Rates: Evidence from a Novel Data Set," NBER Working Papers 14175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adolfson, Malin & Laséen, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Svensson, Lars E O, 2008. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Operational Medium-Sized DSGE Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 6907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carlos A. Vegh, 2008. "Procyclical Fiscal Policy in Developing Countries: Truth or Fiction?," NBER Working Papers 14191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiyi Chen & Kiho Jeong & Wolfgang K. Härdle, 2008. "Recurrent Support Vector Regression for a Nonlinear ARMA Model with Applications to Forecasting Financial Returns," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- KAMGNA, Severin Yves, 2007.
"Diversification économique en Afrique centrale : Etats des lieux et enseignements
[Economic diversification in central Africa]," MPRA Paper 9602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athina Zervoyianni, 2008. "Convergence Of Shocks And Trade In The Enlarged European Union," Working Paper Series 15-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.