Report NEP-OPM-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe D Karam & A. R. Pagan, 2008. "A Small Structural Monetary Policy Model for Small Open Economies with Debt Accumulation," IMF Working Papers 08/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jaewoo Lee, 2008. "The Real Exchange Rate, Mercantilism and the Learning by Doing Externality," NBER Working Papers 13853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ludvig SÃ¶derling, 2008. "Credit Cyclicality in Chile: A Cross-Country Perspective," IMF Working Papers 08/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2008. "Openness, Government Size and the Terms of Trade," IEW - Working Papers 359, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jiri Slacalek & Martin Sommer, 2008. "International Evidence on Sticky Consumption Growth," NBER Working Papers 13876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Fonseca & Lise Patureau & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2008. "Business cycle comovement and labor market institutions: An empirical investigation," THEMA Working Papers 2008-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Yu-Chin Chen & Kenneth Rogoff & Barbara Rossi, 2008. "Can Exchange Rates Forecast Commodity Prices?," NBER Working Papers 13901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008. "Sterilization, Monetary Policy, and Global Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 13902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Blair Henry & Diego Sasson, 2008. "Capital Account Liberalization, Real Wages, and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 13880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melolinna, Marko, 2008. "Using financial markets information to identify oil supply shocks in a restricted VAR," Research Discussion Papers 9/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Necati Tekatli, 2007. "Understanding Sources of the Change in International Business Cycles," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 731.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Thomas William Dorsey & Zuzana Brixiova & Sukhwinder Singh & Helaway Tadesse, 2008. "The Landscape of Capital Flows to Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Shaun K. Roache, 2008. "Central America's Regional Trends and U.S. Cycles," IMF Working Papers 08/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Adriana Moreira Amado & Marco Flávio da Cunha Resende & Frederico G. Jayme Jr., 2008. "Growth cycles in Latin America and developed countries," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td327, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.