Report NEP-OPM-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duval, Romain & Vogel, Lukas, 2007. "How do nominal and real rigidities interact? A tale of the second best," MPRA Paper 7282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph P. Daniels & David D. VanHoose, 2007. "Trade Openness, Capital Mobility, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Working Papers and Research 0701, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 88, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kazuo Mino, 2008. "Preference Structure and Volatility in a Financially Integrated World," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Leon Bettendorf & Hans Dewachter, 2007. "Ageing and the Relative Price of Nontradeables," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-064/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jelle Brouwer & Richard Paap & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2007. "The Trade and FDI Effects of EMU Enlargement," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-077/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "Dynamic Adjustments to Terms of Trade Shocks: The USA Productivity Boom and Australia," Discussion Papers 2007-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Guido Cozzi, . "Can Social Norms Affect the International Allocation of Innovation?," Working Papers 2008_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Monzur Hossain, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regime Transition Dynamics In East Asia," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-03, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jan 2008.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2007. "Productivity Gains from Offshoring: an Empirical Analysis for the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.