Report NEP-NPS-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-NPS, a report on new working papers in the area of Nonprofit & Public Sector. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertrand Lemennicier, 2013. "L'irresponsabilité institutionnelle des magistrats : entre indépendance et servilité," ICER Working Papers 05-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Peter Wirtz, 2013. "Gouvernance et efficacité missionnaire de la Compagnie de Jésus : les enseignements d'une théorie élargie de la gouvernance," Working Papers halshs-00862068, HAL.
- Salustri, Andrea, 2013. "The sustainability of the Italian public finances: an overview," MPRA Paper 50113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Dupor & Rong Li, 2013. "The 2009 recovery act and the expected inflation channel of government spending," Working Papers 2013-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Randall Q. Akee & Timothy J. Halliday & Sally Kwak, 2013. "In School and Out of Trouble? Investigating the Effects of Furloughing Public School Teachers on Juvenile Crime in Hawaii," Working Papers 2013-7, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Sep 2013.