Report NEP-NPS-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-NPS, a report on new working papers in the area of Nonprofit & Public Sector. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Singh, K.M. & Meena, M.S. & Swanson, B.E., 2013. "Role of State Agricultural Universities and Directorates of Extension Education in Agricultural Extension in India," MPRA Paper 49108, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Aug 2013.
- Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Mitra, Siddhartha & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2013. "Corruption, Pricing of Public Services and Entrepreneurship in Economies with Leakage," MPRA Paper 49049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765038817 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Platteau, Jean-Phillipe & Sekeris, Petros G., 2013. "Seduction of Religious Clerics and Violence in Autocratic Regimes - with special emphasis on Islam," NEPS Working Papers 3/2013, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Singh, K.M. & Meena, M.S. & Swanson, B.E., 2013. "Extension in India by Public Sector Institutions: An Overview," MPRA Paper 49107, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Aug 2013.
- Nava Ashraf & Oriana Bandiera & Scott Lee, 2013. "Awards Unbundled: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 46, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Benjamin Dachis, . "How Ottawa Can Deliver a Reformed Canada Post," e-briefs 162, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski & M. Teoman Pamukçu & Sinan Tandogan, 2013. "Does Government Support for Private Innovation Matter? Firm Level Evidence from Turkey and Poland," CASE Network E-briefs 3, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Araya, Gonzalo & Schwartz, Jordan & Andres, Luis, 2013. "The effects of country risk and conflict on infrastructure PPPs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6569, The World Bank.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Faruqee, Rashid & Samad, Hussain A., 2013. "Are microcredit borrowers in Bangladesh over-indebted ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6574, The World Bank.