Report NEP-NEU-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henry, Ruby, 2010. "Smart and Dangerous: How Cognitive Skills Drive the Intergenerational Transmission of Retaliation," IZA Discussion Papers 5413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Ludovic Renou, 2011. "Cognitive abilities and behavior in strategic-form games.," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Carson, John, 2011. "Self-regulation in securities markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5542, The World Bank.
- Dalton Conley & Emily Rauscher, 2011. "The Equal Environments Assumption in the Post-Genomic Age: Using Misclassified Twins to Estimate Bias in Heritability Models," NBER Working Papers 16711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:22-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore