Report NEP-NEU-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Coricelli & Rosemarie Nagel, 2010. "The neural basis of bounded rational behavior," ThE Papers 10/11, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Daniel Carvalho & Luis Santos-Pinto, 2010. "A Cognitive Hierarchy Model of Behavior in Endogenous Timing Games," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Carsten S. Nielsen, 2010. "Stepwise Thinking in Strategic Games with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 10-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- María Paz Espinosa & Jaromír Kovárík & Giovanni Ponti, 2010. "Strategic Interaction and Conventions," ThE Papers 10/09, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Luis Santos-Pinto, 2010. "Labor Market Signaling with Overconfident Workers," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Dessi, Roberta & Zhao, Xiaojian, 2011. "Self-Esteem, Shame and Personal Motivation," TSE Working Papers 10-191, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2013.
- Nicholas Burger & Gary Charness & John Lynham, 2010. "Field and Online Experiments on Procrastination and Willpower," Working Papers 201012, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Katsunori Yamada & Masayuki Sato, 2010. "Another Avenue for Anatomy of Income Comparisons: Evidence from Hypothetical Choice Experiments," ISER Discussion Paper 0795, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Mar 2013.