Report NEP-NEU-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrizio Mazzonna & Franco Peracchi, 2009. "Aging, cognitive abilities and retirement," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 152, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 05 Dec 2012.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2009. "The Illusion of Irrationality," MPRA Paper 19044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2009. "Are People Really Risk Seeking for Losses?," MPRA Paper 19326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2009. "Risk-Adjusted Gamma Discounting," NBER Working Papers 15588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zibell, Laurent & Allen, Peter M., 2009. "Fit and complementarity: cognitive distance and combined competence as predictors of co-operative R&D projects' outcomes in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 09-073, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.