Report NEP-NET-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Bourreau & Frago Kourandi & Tommaso Valletti, 2014. "Net Neutrality with Competing Internet Platforms," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 307, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Feb 2014.
- Andreas Karpf, 2014. "Expectation Formation and Social Influence," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tristan Boyer & Nicolas Jonard, 2014. "Imitation and Efficient Contagion," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-052, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Annika Birch & Tomaso Aste, 2014. "Systemic Losses Due to Counter Party Risk in a Stylized Banking System," Papers, arXiv.org 1402.3688, arXiv.org.
- Buechel, Berno & Mechtenberg, Lydia & Petersen, Julia, 2014. "Peer Effects and Students’ Self-Control," MPRA Paper 53658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muriel Fadairo & Jianyu Yu, 2014. "Economic Rationales of Exclusive Dealing ; Empirical Evidence from the French Distribution Networks," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00945551, HAL.