Report NEP-NET-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2013. "Information-Revelation and Coordination Using Cheap Talk in a Battle of the Sexes with Two-Sided Private Information," Discussion Papers 13-01r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Timo Hiller & Timo Hiller, 2013. "Peer Effects in Endogenous Networks," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2013/564, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Fariba Karimi & Matthias Raddant, 2013. "Cascades in real interbank markets," Papers 1310.1634, arXiv.org.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Christian Brownlees, 2013. "Nets: Network Estimation for Time Series," Working Papers 723, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Toivanen, Mervi, 2013. "Contagion in the interbank network: An epidemiological approach," Research Discussion Papers 19/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Prostolupow, Irene & Pyka, Andreas & Heller-Schuh, Barbara, 2013. "Turkish-German innovation networks in the European research landscape," FZID Discussion Papers 79-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Raphaël Suire, 2013. "Does the Internet make people happier?," Post-Print halshs-00864314, HAL.