Report NEP-NET-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartholomae, Florian W., 2013. "Networks, hackers, and nonprotected consumers," Working Papers in Economics, UniversitÃ¤t der Bundeswehr MÃ¼nchen, Economic Research Group 2013,3, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- Anna D'Annunzio & Antonio Russo, 2013. "Network Neutrality, Access to Content and Online Advertising," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2013/57, European University Institute.
- Gudmundsson, Jens & Habis, Helga, 2013. "Assignment Games with Externalities," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2013:27, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- F. Sorrentino & D. Tolic & R. Fierro & J. R. Gordon & A. Mammoli, 2013. "Stability analysis of a model for the market dynamics of a smart grid," Papers, arXiv.org 1309.2970, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Piekkari, Rebecca & Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond, 2013. "The Role of Language in Corporate Governance: The Case of Board Internationalization," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 974, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.