Report NEP-NET-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikhil Agarwal & William Diamond, 2013. "Two-Sided Matching Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1905, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2014.
- Castrén, Olli & Rancan, Michela, 2013. "Macro-networks: an application to the euro area financial accounts," Working Paper Series 1510, European Central Bank.
- S. Goyal & A. Vigier, 2013. "Attack, Defense and Contagion in Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1327, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mario Eboli, 2013. "A flow network analysis of direct balance-sheet contagion in financial networks," Kiel Working Papers 1862, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- D\'aniel Kondor & M\'arton P\'osfai & Istv\'an Csabai & G\'abor Vattay, 2013. "Do the rich get richer? An empirical analysis of the BitCoin transaction network," Papers 1308.3892, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.
- McKenzie, Jordi & Walls, W. D., 2013. "File-Sharing and Film Revenues: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2013-14, University of Sydney, School of Economics.