Report NEP-NET-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Abrell & Clemens Gerbaulet & Franziska Holz & Casimir Lorenz & Hannes Weigt, 2013. "Combining Energy Networks: The Impact of Europe's Natural Gas Network on Electricity Markets until 2050," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1317, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lamont Black & Ricardo Correa & Xin Huang & Hao Zhou, 2013. "The systemic risk of European banks during the financial and sovereign debt crises," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 1083, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Beugnot, Julie & Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2013. "Social Networks and Peer Effects at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 7521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felipe Balmaceda & Juan Esconar, 2013. "Trust in Cohesive Communities," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 295, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Rodrigo César de Castro Miranda & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2013. "Contagion Risk within Firm-Bank Bivariate Networks," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 322, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Caria, Antonia Stefano & Hassen, Ibrahim Worku, 2013. "The formation of job referral networks: Experimental evidence from ubran Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1282, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).