Report NEP-NET-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pongou, Roland & Serrano, Roberto, 2013. "Dynamic Network Formation in Two-Sided Economies," MPRA Paper 46021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gayah, Vikash V., 2012. "Two-Way Street Networks: More Efficient than Previously Thought?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6sx0q4kg, University of California Transportation Center.
- Lapo Filistrucchi & Damien Geradin & Eric van Damme & Pauline Affeldt, 2013. "Market Definition in Two-Sided Markets: Theory and Practice," Working Papers Series wp2013_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Matteo Chinazzi & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2013. "Systemic Risk, Contagion, and Financial Networks: A Survey," LEM Papers Series 2013/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Billand, Pascal & Bravard, Christophe & Kamphorst, Jurjen J.A. & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2013. "Confirming Information Flows in Networks," MPRA Paper 45835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Carina Araújo & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Determinants of international technology transfer: an empirical analysis of the Enterprise Europe Network," FEP Working Papers 480, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- TODO Yasuyuki & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & Petr MATOUS, 2013. "Supply Chain Networks Promote the Resilience of Firms to Natural Disasters: Lessons from the Great East Japan Earthquake (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Hoernig, Steffen, 2013. "Fixed-Mobile Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2013. "Peer Effects: Social Multiplier or Social Norms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tiziano Squartini & Diego Garlaschelli, 2013. "Jan Tinbergen's legacy for economic networks: from the gravity model to quantum statistics," Papers 1304.3252, arXiv.org.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bosquet, Clément & Combes, Pierre-Philippe, 2013. "Do large departments make academics more productive? Agglomeration and peer effects in research," CEPR Discussion Papers 9401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.