Report NEP-NET-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blagov, E. Yu., 2012. "Factors of Multi-Sided Networks Pricing: Current State and Perspectives of Research," Working Papers 545, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2013. "The geography of European low-cost airline networks: A contemporary analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/135954, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- David Harbord & Steffen Hoernig, 2012. "Welfare Analysis of Regulating Mobile Termination Rates in the UK with an Application to the Orange/T-Mobile Merger," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp571, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jörg Freiling & Sven M. Laudien, 2012. "Regional Headquarters as Mode of Control for TNC Subsidiaries: A Network-Oriented Perspective," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 12 / 2012, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Dec 2012.
- Oecd, 2012. "The Development and Diffusion of Digital Content," OECD Digital Economy Papers 213, OECD Publishing.
- Muravskii, D. V. & Yablonsky, S. A., 2012. "Determining disruptive innovation potential of multi-sided platforms: case of digital books," Working Papers 540, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wen-Jie Xie & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Yong-Jie Zhang & W. -X. Zhou, 2012. "Trading networks, abnormal motifs and stock manipulation," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1301.0007, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Výrost, Tomáš, 2012. "Country effects in CEE3 stock market networks: a preliminary study," MPRA Paper 43481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shirokova, G. V. & Storchevoy, M. A., 2012. "Influence of Social Networks on the entrance to foreign markets: Evidence from three Russian entrepreneurial firms," Working Papers 549, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2012. "Identifying cross-sided liquidity externalities," Working Paper 2012/20, Norges Bank.