Report NEP-NET-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Cadet & Sophie Larribeau & Thierry Pénard, 2012. "Network effects, Customer Satisfaction and Recommendation on the Mobile Phone Market," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201242, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Michele Manna & Alessandro Schiavone, 2012. "Externalities in interbank network: results from a dynamic simulation model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 893, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/117630 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gioia de Melo, 2012. "Peer effects identified through social networks. Evidence from uruguayan schools," Documentos de Trabajo basados en MonografÃas (students working papers) 12-15, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Aditi Kambuj, 2012. "a social learning and behavioral evaluation of the e5 Network: perspectives for practitioners," NEURUS papers neurusp165, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Natalia Letki & Mierina, I. (Inta), 2012. "GINI DP 45: The Power of Networks. Individual and Contextual Determinants of Mobilising Social Networks for Help," GINI Discussion Papers 45, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Marlis Monsberger, 2012. "The role of networks in the internationalization of born global and traditional SMEs," NEURUS papers neurusp154, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Giuseppe Scellato & Chiara Franzoni & Paula Stephan, 2012. "Mobile Scientists and International Networks," NBER Working Papers 18613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.