Report NEP-NET-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Cadet & Sophie Larribeau & Thierry PÃ©nard, 2012. "Network effects, Customer Satisfaction and Recommendation on the Mobile Phone Market," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201242, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Michele Manna & Alessandro Schiavone, 2012. "Externalities in interbank network: results from a dynamic simulation model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 893, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/117630 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gioia de Melo, 2012. "Peer effects identified through social networks. Evidence from uruguayan schools," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-15, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Aditi Kambuj, 2012. "a social learning and behavioral evaluation of the e5 Network: perspectives for practitioners," NEURUS papers neurusp165, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Natalia Letki & Mierina, I. (Inta), 2012. "GINI DP 45: The Power of Networks. Individual and Contextual Determinants of Mobilising Social Networks for Help," GINI Discussion Papers 45, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Marlis Monsberger, 2012. "The role of networks in the internationalization of born global and traditional SMEs," NEURUS papers neurusp154, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Giuseppe Scellato & Chiara Franzoni & Paula Stephan, 2012. "Mobile Scientists and International Networks," NBER Working Papers 18613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.