Report NEP-NET-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed Belhaj & Yann BramoullÃ© & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Deroian, 2012. "Network Games under Strategic Complementarities," AMSE Working Papers 1225, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Zhou, Yiyi, 2012. "Failure to Launch in Two-Sided Markets: A Study of the U.S. Video Game Market," MPRA Paper 42002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yabing Jiang, 2012. "e-Book Platform Competition in the Presence of Two-Sided Network Externalities," Working Papers 12-19, NET Institute.
- Maxime Agbo & Marc Santugini & Jonathan W. Williams, 2012. "Screening with Congestion," Cahiers de recherche 1239, CIRPEE.
- A. V. Leonidov & E. L. Rumyantsev, 2012. "Russian interbank networks: main characteristics and stability with respect to contagion," Papers 1210.3814, arXiv.org.
- Alessandra Fogli & Laura Veldkamp, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," NBER Working Papers 18470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Robert Clark & Hui Wang, 2012. "Diversification of Geographic Risk in Retail Bank Networks: Evidence from Bank Expansion after the Riegle-Neal Act," Working Papers tecipa-465, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Bervoets & Antoni CalvÃ³-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2012. "The Role of Social Networks and Peer Effects in Education Transmission," AMSE Working Papers 1209, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Murray, Cameron K., 2012. "Markets in political influence: rent-seeking, networks and groups," MPRA Paper 42070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruggero GRILLI & Gabriele TEDESCHI & Mauro GALLEGATI, 2012. "Markets connectivity and financial contagion," Working Papers 382, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- F. Landini, 2012. "The Evolution of Control in the Digital Economy," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).