Report NEP-NET-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pauline Affeldt & Lapo Filistrucchi & Tobias J. Klein, 2012. "Upward Pricing Pressure in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa wp2012_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Bhaskar DasGupta & Lakshmi Kaligounder, 2012. "On Global Stability of Financial Networks," Papers, arXiv.org 1208.3789, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Giuseppe D'ACQUISTO & Patrick Maillé & Maurizio Naldi & Bruno Tuffin, 2012. "Impact on retail prices of non-neutral wholesale prices for content providers," Post-Print, HAL hal-00725050, HAL.
- Vladimir FUX & Patrick MAILLÉ, 2012. "A rating-based network selection game in heterogeneous systems," Post-Print, HAL hal-00725032, HAL.
- Church, Jeffrey & Gandal, Neil, 2012. "Direct and Indirect Network Effects are Equivalent: A Comment on “Direct and Indirect Network Effects: Are They Equivalent?”," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stuart McDonald & Mohamad Alghamdi & Bernard Pailthorpe, 2012. "The Emergence of a Small World in a Network of Research Joint Ventures," Discussion Papers Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 469, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- François Boussion & Patrick Maillé & Bruno Tuffin, 2012. "Net Neutrality Debate: Impact of Competition among ISPs," Post-Print, HAL hal-00725489, HAL.
- Michele Belot & Marcel Fafchamps, 2012. "Good Samaritans and the Market: Experimental Evidence on Other-Regarding Preferences," Discussion Papers, University of Oxford, Nuffield College 2012001, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.