Report NEP-NET-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilio Calvano & Bruno Jullien, 2011. "Issues in on-line advertising and competition policy: a two-sided market perspective," Working Papers 427, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Dunia López Pintado, 2011. "Diffusion and contagion in networks with heterogeneous agents and homophily," Working Papers 11.14, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Chia-Hui Chen & Junichiro Ishida, 2011. "Seeking Harmony Amidst Diversity: Consensus Building with Network Externalities," ISER Discussion Paper 0826, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Bang Dang Nguyen & Yen-Teik Lee & Kieu-Trang Nguyen, 2011. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind:The Value of Political Connections in Social Networks," Working Papers 19-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Gioia De Melo, 2011. "Peer effects identified through social networks. Evidence from Uruguayan schools," Department of Economics University of Siena 627, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Krogmann, Yin & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2011. "Inter-firm R&D networks in the global pharmaceutical biotechnology industry during 1985 - 1998: A conceptual and empirical analysis," FZID Discussion Papers 38-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Tiziano Squartini & Diego Garlaschelli, 2011. "Null Models of Economic Networks: The Case of the World Trade Web," LEM Papers Series 2011/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marco Duenas & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2011. "Modeling the International-Trade Network: A Gravity Approach," LEM Papers Series 2011/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ron Boschma & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Dieter Kogler, 2011. "A relational approach to knowledge spillovers in biotech. Network structures as drivers of inter-organizational citation patterns," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1120, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2011.
- Patricia Deflorin & Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Eric Lucas, 2011. "Determinants of the Optimal Network Configuration and the Implications for Coordination," Working Papers 0152, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Anna Contea & Daniela T. Di Cagno & Emanuela Sciubbad, 2011. "Behavioural patterns in social networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Maarten van 't Riet, 2011. "The link approach to measuring consumer surplus in transport networks," CPB Discussion Paper 199, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Luigi Luini & Annmaria Nese & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2011. "Social Influence in Trustors’ Neighborhoods," Department of Economics University of Siena 626, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Iversen, Vegard Iversen & Torsvik, Gaute, 2011. "Network mechanisms and social ties in markets for low- and unskilled jobs: (theory and) evidence from North-India," Working Papers in Economics 14/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Chris CM Forman & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2012. "From wires to partners: How the Internet has fostered R&D collaborations within firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/105990, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Asli Ertan, 2011. "The determinants of social capital on facebook," STPS Working Papers 1108, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2011.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00651185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kramarz, Francis & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2011. "When strong ties are strong Networks and youth labor market entry," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.