Report NEP-NET-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Rudolf Berghammer & Harrie De Swart & Michel Grabisch, 2011. "Social networks: Prestige, centrality, and influence (Invited paper)," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633859, HAL.
- Siegried K. Berninghaus & Thomas Neumann & Bodo Vogt, 2011. "Learning in Networks - An Experimental Study using Stationary Concepts," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Thomas R. Hurd & James P. Gleeson, 2011. "A framework for analyzing contagion in banking networks," Papers 1110.4312, arXiv.org.
- Michael D. Makowsky & Jared Rubin, 2011. "An Agent-Based Model of Centralized Institutions, Social Network Technology, and Revolution," Working Papers 2011-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Piotr Berman & Bhaskar DasGupta & Lakshmi Kaligounder & Marek Karpinski, 2011. "On the Computational Complexity of Measuring Global Stability of Banking Networks," Papers 1110.3546, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimo Riccaboni & Alessandro Rossi & Stefano Schiavo, 2011. "Global Networks of Trade and Bits," Department of Economics Working Papers 1108, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Luca Antonio Ricci & Federico Trionfetti, 2011. "Productivity, networks, and export performance: evidence from a cross-country fi rm dataset," Working Papers halshs-00633033, HAL.
- Estelle Cantillon & Pai-Ling Yin, 2011. "Competition between Exchanges: A research Agenda," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/99386, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lindelauf, R., 2011. "Design and analysis of covert networks, affiliations and projects," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4960702, Tilburg University.
- Lalanne, Marie & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "The Old Boy Network: Gender Differences in the Impact of Social Networks on Remuneration in Top Executive Jobs," CEPR Discussion Papers 8623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.