Report NEP-NET-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2011. "Information costs, networks and intermediation in international trade," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 76, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Roland Meyer, 2011. "Vertical Economies and the Costs of Separating Electricity Supply – A Review of Theoretical and Empirical Literature," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0006, Bremer Energie Institut.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin & Bilotkach, Volodymyr, 2011. "The construction of a low cost airline network," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fabio Caccioli & Thomas A. Catanach & J. Doyne Farmer, 2011. "Heterogeneity, correlations and financial contagion," Papers 1109.1213, arXiv.org.
- Thomas Kau\^e Dal'Maso Peron & Francisco Aparecido Rodrigues, 2011. "Collective behavior in financial market," Papers 1109.1167, arXiv.org.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2011. "Low cost carriers and the evolution of the US airline industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christine Brandstätt & Gert Brunekreeft & Nele Friedrichsen, 2011. "Locational signals to reduce network investments in smart distribution grids: what works and what not?," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0007, Bremer Energie Institut.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:2221355 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomes, Tim Paul, 2011. "An economic analysis of online streaming: How the music industry can generate revenues from cloud computing," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-039 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.