Report NEP-NET-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilles, R.P. & Lazarova, E.A. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2011. "Economic Institutions and Stability: A Network Approach," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-084, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Noritsugu Nakanishi, 2011. "Farsightedly Stable FTA Structures," Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University 1114, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro & Giorgio Topa, 2011. "The empirical content of models with multiple equilibria in economies with social interactions," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 504, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pollitt, M. J. & Steer, S. J., 2011. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Network Industries: Lessons for the UK water and sewerage sectors," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1152, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Growitsch, Christian & Stronzik, Marcus, 2011. "Ownership Unbundling of Gas Transmission Networks - Empirical Evidence," EWI Working Papers, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln 2011-7, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Oecd, 2011. "Fibre Access: Network Developments in the OECD Area," OECD Digital Economy Papers, OECD Publishing 182, OECD Publishing.
- Diego Ubfal & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010. "The Impact of Funding on Research Collaboration: Evidence from Argentina," IDB Publications 9395, Inter-American Development Bank.
- John Duggan, 2011. "Coalitional Bargaining Equilibria," Wallis Working Papers, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy WP62, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.