Report NEP-NET-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jarle Kind, Hans & Nilssen, Tore & Sørgard, Lars, 2010. "Price Coordination in Two-Sided Markets: Competition in the TV Industry," Memorandum 18/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Przemyslaw Jeziorski, 2010. "Merger enforcement in two-sided markets," Economics Working Paper Archive 570, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Goswami, Rupak & Basu, Debabrata, 2010. "Does Information Network Affect Technology Diffusion?," Working Papers/Conference Papers 97607, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Integrated Rural Development and Management Faculty Centre.
- Igal Milchtaich, 2011. "Network Topology and Equilibrium Existence in Weighted Network Congestion Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000001185, David K. Levine.
- Silvia Gabrieli, 2011. "The microstructure of the money market before and after the financial crisis: a network perspective," CEIS Research Paper 181, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Jan 2011.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2010. "Meaning and function in the theory of consumer choice: dual selves in evolving networks," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 153, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Billand, Pascal & Bravard, Christophe & Chakrabarti, Subhadip & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2010. "Networks of Collaboration in Multi-market Oligopolies," MPRA Paper 28188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itay P. Fainmesser & David A. Goldberg, 2011. "Bilateral and Community Enforcement in a Networked Market with Simple Strategies," Working Papers 2011-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Glazebrook, K. & Paterson, Colin & Teunter, Ruud, 2010. "Hybrid Lateral Transshipments in a Multi-Location Inventory System," Research Report 10006, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).