Report NEP-NET-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norma Olaizola & Federico Valenciano, 2010. "Information, Stability and Dynamics in Networks under Institutional Constraints," Working Papers 2010.128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Andrei Kirilenko & Eleonora Patacchini, 2010. "Are Networks Priced? Network Topology and Order Trading Strategies in High Liquidity Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1011, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2010.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1617527 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Messan Agbaglah & Lars Ehlers, 2010. "Overlapping Coalitions, Bargaining and Networks," Working Papers 2010.116, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Edson Bastos e Santos & Rama Cont, 2010. "The Brazilian Interbank Network Structure and Systemic Risk," Working Papers Series 219, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Alexander White & E. Glen Weyl, 2010. "Imperfect Platform Competition: A General Framework," Working Papers 10-17, NET Institute, revised Nov 2010.
- Roman Chuhay, 2010. "Marketing via Friends: Strategic Diffusion of Information in Social Networks with Homophily," Working Papers 2010.118, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Emily Tanimura, 2010. "Diffusion of Innovations on Community Based Small Worlds: the Role of Correlation between Social Spheres," Working Papers 2010.126, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Arribas Fernández Iván, 2009. "The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality," Working Papers 201049, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Subhadip Chakrabarti & Sudipta Sarangi, 2010. "Spying in Multi-market Oligopolies," Working Papers 2010.117, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alberto Nucciarelli & Bert M. Sadowski & Paola O. Achard, 2010. "Emerging models of public-private interplay for European broadband access: Evidence from the Netherlands and Italy," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 10-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised May 2010.
- Fukunari KIMURA & Ayako OBASHI, 2010. "International Production Networks in Machinery Industries: Structure and Its Evolution," Working Papers DP-2010-09, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Sumit Kunnumkal & Kalyan Talluri & Huseyin Topaloglu, 2010. "Network revenue management with product-specific no-shows," Economics Working Papers 1243, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2011.