Report NEP-NET-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanna Halaburda & Mikolaj Jan Piskorski, 2010. "Competing by Restricting Choice: The Case of Search Platforms," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-098, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2013.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Avi Weiss & Amir Etziony, 2010. "Coordination and Critical Mass in a Network Market: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 2010-03, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "A Social Network System for Analyzing Publication Activities of Researchers," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201058, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2010.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18895/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar, 2010. "Level of Access and Competition in Broadband Markets," Working Paper Series rwp10-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yann Bramoullé & Rachel Kranton & Martin D'Amours, 2010. "Strategic Interaction and Networks," Cahiers de recherche 1018, CIRPEE.
- Roldan, Flavia, 2010. "Collusive networks in market-sharing agreements under the presence of an antitrust authority," IESE Research Papers D/854, IESE Business School.
- Elke Holst & Andrea Schäfer & Mechthild Schrooten, 2010. "Gender, Transnational Networks and Remittances: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1005, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.