Report NEP-NET-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeanne Hagenbach, 2009. "Centralizing Information in Networks," Post-Print halshs-00367894, HAL.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2009. "Strategic Communication Networks," Post-Print halshs-00367692, HAL.
- Byung-Wook Kwon, 2009. "Broadband over Power Lines (BPL): Developments and Policy Issues," OECD Digital Economy Papers 157, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas de Haan, 2009. "ENUM: Converging Telephone Numbers and Addresses in Next Generation Networks," OECD Digital Economy Papers 156, OECD Publishing.
- Sonja C. Kassenboehmer & John P. Haisken-DeNew, 2009. "Social Jealousy and Stigma: Negative Externalities of Social Assistance Payments in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0117, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.