Report NEP-NET-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baum, Joel & Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2009. "Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 022, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Andrea Galeotti & Christian Ghiglino & Francesco Squintani, 2009. "Strategic Information Transmission in Networks," Economics Discussion Papers 668, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Bargaining, Coalitions and Externalities: a Comment on Maskin," Working Papers 2008-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Mueller, Rolf A.E. & Buergelt, Doreen & Seidel-Lass, Linda, 2008. "Supply Chains and Social Network Analysis," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49883, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Engelseth, Per & Karlsen, Anniken, 2008. "A Provisional Framework for Studying Information Connectivity in Food Networks," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49844, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Braga, Francesco S. & Antorini, Matteo & Gandolfi, Pietro, 2008. "PKN: The Challenge of Building a Virtual Knowledge Network to Address Food and Agribusiness Management Research, Service and Training Needs," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49771, European Association of Agricultural Economists.