Report NEP-NET-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahmoud Farrokhi, 2009. "Coalition formation in the Airport Problem," Working Papers 416, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Gianni De Fraja & Emanuela Michetti & Piercarlo Zanchettin, 2009. "Toc ’n’ Roll: Bargaining, Service Quality and Specificity in the UK Railway Network," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz, 2009. "What is the “value” of value-at-risk in a simulated portfolio decision-making game?," MPRA Paper 13866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca De Benedictis & Lucia Tajoli, 2009. "The World Trade Network," Working Papers 51-2009, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Mar 2009.
- Salomonsson, Marcus, 2009. "Group Selection: The quest for social preferences," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 712, Stockholm School of Economics.