Report NEP-NET-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristian Koerselman, 2008. "Can open sourcing lead to inferior standards?," Discussion Papers 27, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0814, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Akcomak, Semih, 2009. "Bridges in social capital: A review of the definitions and the social capital of social capital researchers," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 002, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Daniel Fleder & Kartik Hosanagar & Andreas Buja, 2008. "Recommender Systems and their Effects on Consumers: The Fragmentation Debate," Working Papers 08-44, NET Institute, revised Mar 2010.
- Ricardo Gonçalves & Álvaro Nascimento, 2009. "The momentum for network separation: a guide for regulators," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Smith, Reginald, 2008. "The Spread of the Credit Crisis: View from a Stock Correlation Network," MPRA Paper 12659, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Dec 2008.