Report NEP-NET-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristian Koerselman, 2008. "Can open sourcing lead to inferior standards?," Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics 27, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0814, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Fleder & Kartik Hosanagar & Andreas Buja, 2008. "Recommender Systems and their Effects on Consumers: The Fragmentation Debate," Working Papers 08-44, NET Institute, revised Mar 2010.
- Ricardo GonÃ§alves & Ãlvaro Nascimento, 2009. "The momentum for network separation: a guide for regulators," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers), Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto) 03, Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Smith, Reginald, 2008. "The Spread of the Credit Crisis: View from a Stock Correlation Network," MPRA Paper 12659, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Dec 2008.