Report NEP-NET-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Birke, 2008. "The economics of networks - A survey of the empirical literature," Occasional Papers 22, Industrial Economics Division.
- Alexander Elbittar & Rodrigo Harrison & Roberto MuÃ±oz, 2008. "Network Structure in a Link-formation Game: An Experimental Study," Documentos de Trabajo 331, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Renato Aristides Orozco Pereira, 2008. "World City Network Expansion 2000-2004. An appraisal of the determinants of connectivity growth among world cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0805, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2008.
- Chandra, Ambarish & Collard-Wexler, Allan, 2008. "Mergers in Two-Sided Markets: An Application to the Canadian Newspaper Industry," MPRA Paper 7954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Trotignon & Kristina Vuškovi?, 2008. "A structure theorem for graphs with no cycle with a unique chord and its consequences," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.