Report NEP-NET-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Birke, 2008. "The economics of networks - A survey of the empirical literature," Occasional Papers, Industrial Economics Division 22, Industrial Economics Division.
- Alexander Elbittar & Rodrigo Harrison & Roberto Muñoz, 2008. "Network Structure in a Link-formation Game: An Experimental Study," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 331, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Renato Aristides Orozco Pereira, 2008. "World City Network Expansion 2000-2004. An appraisal of the determinants of connectivity growth among world cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0805, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2008.
- Chandra, Ambarish & Collard-Wexler, Allan, 2008. "Mergers in Two-Sided Markets: An Application to the Canadian Newspaper Industry," MPRA Paper 7954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Trotignon & Kristina Vuškovi?, 2008. "A structure theorem for graphs with no cycle with a unique chord and its consequences," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.