Report NEP-NET-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal & Matthew O. Jackson & Fernando Vega-Redondo & Leeat Yariv, 2008. "Network Games," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/07, European University Institute.
- Kets, W., 2008. "Beliefs in Network Games (Revised version of CentER DP 2007-46)," Discussion Paper 2008-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Emanuela Sciubba, 2008. "Social Networks and Trust: not the Experimental Evidence you may Expect," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0801, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- George Ehrhardt & Matteo Marsili & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2008. "Networks Emerging in a Volatile World," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/08, European University Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010732 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ozcan, Pinar, 2007. "What networks do to firms and what firms do to networks: Evolution of alliance portfolios in networked markets," IESE Research Papers D/711, IESE Business School.
- Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2008. "Network Organizations," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/09, European University Institute.