Report NEP-NET-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan D Carrillo & Thomas R Palfrey, 2007. "The Compromise Game: Two-Sided Adverse Selection in the Laboratory," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001463, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011712 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4843 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kleppe, J. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2007. "Public Congestion Network Situations, and Related Games," Discussion Paper 2007-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Holger Graf, 2007. "Gatekeepers in regional networks of innovators," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Anne ter Wal & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "Co-evolution of firms, industries and networks in space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0707, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2007.
- Olivier BROSSARD (LEREPS-GRES) & Jérôme VICENTE (LEREPS-GRES), 2007. "Cognitive & Relational Distance in Alliance Networks: Evidence on the Knowledge Value Chain in the European ICT Sector," Cahiers du GRES 2007-18, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Iacopo Grassi, 2007. "The Music Market in the Age of Download," Working Papers 2007.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kris Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2007. "The effects of competition on price dispersion in the airline industry: a panel analysis," Working Papers 07-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011716 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Behncke, Stefanie & Frölich, Markus & Lechner, Michael, 2007. "Public Employment Services and Employers: How Important Are Networks with Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 3005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).