Report NEP-NET-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Querou & Sylvain Beal, 2006. "Bounded Rationality and Repeated Network Formation," Working Papers 2006.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paolo Pin, 2006. "Eight Degrees of Separation," Working Papers 2006.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084891 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paula Mota Santos & João Borges de Sousa, 2006. "Visibility & Invisibility of Communities in Urban Systems," Working Papers 2006.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ulrich Horst & Jos´e A. Scheinkman, 2006. "A Limit Theorem for Systems of Social Interactions," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000177, UCLA Department of Economics.