Report NEP-NET-2005-04-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jack Ochs & In-Uck Park, 2005. "Overcoming the Coordination Problem: Dynamic Formation of Networks," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000046, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nooteboom, B. & Gilsing, V.A., 2005. "Density and Strength of Ties in Innovation Networks: A Competence and Governance View," Discussion Paper 2005-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gilsing, V.A. & Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Density and Strength of Ties in Innovation Networks: An Analysis of Multi-Media and Biotechnology," Discussion Paper 2005-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Innovation, Learning and Cluster Dynamics," Discussion Paper 2005-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ellickson, Paul, 2005. "Does Sutton Apply to Supermarkets?," Working Papers 05-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mário Rui Silva & Hermano Rodrigues, 2005. "Public-Private Partnerships and the Promotion of Collective Entrepreneurship," FEP Working Papers 172, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.