Report NEP-NET-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arun Sundararajan, 2004. "Local Network Effects and Network Structure," Industrial Organization 0412011, EconWPA.
- Volker Nocke & Martin Peitz & Konrad Stahl, 2004. "Platform Ownership," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- De Borger B. & Proost S. & Van Dender K., 2004. "Congestion and tax competition in a parallel network," Working Papers 2004003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- De Borger B. & Proost S., 2004. "Vertical and horizontal tax competition in the transport sector," Working Papers 2004022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- David Marsden, 2004. "The Network Economy and Models of the Employment Contract: Psychological, Economic and Legal," CEP Discussion Papers dp0620, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.