Report NEP-MST-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masayuki Susai & Yushi Yoshida, 2012. "Central bank interventions and limit order behavior in the foreign exchange market," Discussion Papers 56, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Martin Scholtus & Dick van Dijk, 2012. "High-Frequency Technical Trading: The Importance of Speed," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-018/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gyarmati, Ákos & Lublóy, Ágnes & Váradi, Kata, 2012. "The Budapest liquidity measure and the price impact function," MPRA Paper 40339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Su\'arez-Garc\'ia & David G\'omez-Ullate, 2012. "Scaling, stability and distribution of the high-frequency returns of the IBEX35 index," Papers 1208.0317, arXiv.org.
- Kirill Vaninsky & Stepan Myzuchka & Alexander Lukov, 2012. "A multi-agent nonlinear Markov model of the order book," Papers 1208.3083, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.