Report NEP-MST-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deniz Erdemlioglu & Sébastien Laurent & Christopher J. Neely, 2012. "Econometric modeling of exchange rate volatility and jumps," Working Papers 2012-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Neil Shephard & Dacheng Xiu, 2012. "Econometric analysis of multivariate realised QML: efficient positive semi-definite estimators of the covariation of equity prices," Economics Series Working Papers 604, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Matsuoka, Takayasu, 2012. "Retail Price Stickiness, Market Structure and Distribution Channels," Research Center for Price Dynamics Working Paper Series 4, Research Center for Price Dynamics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Almut E. D. Veraart & Luitgard A. M. Veraart, 2012. "Modelling electricity day–ahead prices by multivariate Lévy semistationary processes," CREATES Research Papers 2012-13, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Andrei Dubovik & Gijsbert Zwart, 2012. "Inside Liquidity in Competitive Markets," CPB Discussion Paper 209, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.