Report NEP-MST-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cuf:wpaper:514 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Filippo Petroni, 2011. "A semi-Markov model with memory for price changes," Papers, arXiv.org 1109.4259, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2011. "Fertility Responses to Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College 2011-11, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2011.
- Vladimir Vovk, 2011. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model as a corollary of the Black-Scholes model," Papers, arXiv.org 1109.5144, arXiv.org.
- Carles Bretó & Helena Veiga, 2011. "Forecasting volatility: does continuous time do better than discrete time?," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws112518, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.