Report NEP-MST-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alvaro Cartea & Dimitrios Karyampas, 2009. "The relationship between the volatility of returns and the number of jumps in financial markets," Business Economics Working Papers wb097508, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:cte:wbrepe:wp097609 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huimin Chung & Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzen Limit Order Books," CQE Working Papers 0109, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2009. "Realising the future: forecasting with high frequency based volatility (HEAVY) models," Economics Papers 2009-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nathaniel Frank, 2009. "Linkages between asset classes during the financial crisis, accounting for market microstructure noise and non-synchronous trading," Economics Papers 2009-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- McAleer, M.J. & Medeiros, M.C., 2009. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Linear and Nonlinear Models," Econometric Institute Report EI 2009-37, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Silvia Muzzioli, 2009. "The skew pattern of implied volatility in the DAX index options market," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09122, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Martin T. Bohl & Christian A. Salm & Bernd Wilfling, 2009. "Do Individual Index Futures Investors Destabilize the Underlying Spot Market?," CQE Working Papers 0609, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.