Report NEP-MST-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beaupain, Renaud & DurrÃ©, Alain, 2008. "The interday and intraday patterns of the overnight market: evidence from an electronic platform," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0988, European Central Bank.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Dagfinn Rime & Lucio Sarno, 2008. "Does the law of one price hold in international financial markets? Evidence from tick data," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2008/19, Norges Bank.
- Idier, Julien & Nardelli, Stefano, 2008. "Probability of informed trading on the euro overnight market rate: an update," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0987, European Central Bank.
- Zhi Da & Pengjie Gao & Ravi Jagannathan, 2008. "Informed Trading, Liquidity Provision, and Stock Selection by Mutual Funds," NBER Working Papers 14609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ron Alquist, 2008. "How Important Is Liquidity Risk for Sovereign Bond Risk Premia? Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 08-47, Bank of Canada.
- Thornton, Daniel L., 2008. "The daily and policy-relevant liquidity effects," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0984, European Central Bank.
- Eric Rasmusen & Young-Ro Yoon, 2008. "First versus Second-Mover Advantage with Information Asymmetry about the Size of New Markets," Working Papers, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy 2008-15, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.