Report NEP-MST-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Dmitry Shakin, 2006. "Trade intensity in the Russian stock market:dynamics, distribution and determinants," Working Papers w0070, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Fohlin, Caroline & Gehrig, Thomas, 2006. "Trading Costs in Early Securities Markets: The Case of the Berlin Stock Exchange, 1880-1910," CEPR Discussion Papers 5827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ilze Kalnina & Oliver Linton, 2006. "Estimating Quadratic VariationConsistently in thePresence of Correlated MeasurementError," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2006/509, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jorge Farinha & Nuno Filipe Basílio, 2006. "Stock Splits: Real Effects or Just a Question of Maths? An Empirical Analysis of the Portuguese Case," CEF.UP Working Papers 0608, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Vitale, Paolo, 2006. "A Critical Appraisal of Recent Developments in the Analysis of Foreign Exchange Intervention," CEPR Discussion Papers 5729, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.