Report NEP-MON-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Gonzalez-Astudillo, 2013. "Monetary-fiscal policy interactions: interdependent policy rule coefficients," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simon Gilchrist & Egon Zakrajsek, 2013. "The impact of the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchase programs on corporate credit risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Persistence of Inflation in Thailand," MPRA Paper 50109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Dupor & Rong Li, 2013. "The 2009 recovery act and the expected inflation channel of government spending," Working Papers 2013-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2013. "Reverse Kalman filtering U.S. inflation with sticky professional forecasts," Working Papers 13-34, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michael Dotsey & Robert G. King & Alexander L. Wolman, 2013. "Inflation and real activity with firm-level productivity shocks," Working Papers 13-35, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Benjamin Keddad, 2013. "Assessing Asian Exchange Rates Coordination under Regional Currency Basket System," Working Papers halshs-00862254, HAL.
- "Belderbos, Rene & Ikeuchi, Kenta & Fukao, Kyoji & Kim, Young Gak & Kwon, Hyeog Ug, 2013. "Plant Productivity Dynamics and Private and Public R&D Spillovers: Technological, Geographic and Relational Proximity," CEI Working Paper Series 2013-05, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eric Dor, 2013. "A still fragmented Euro Zone. Illustration with a few charts," Working Papers 2013-ECO-18, IESEG School of Management.
- Layal Mansour, 2013. "International Reserves versus External Debts : Can International reserves avoid future Financial Crisis in indebted Countries ?," Working Papers 1329, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.